Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Paris? I think so.

I dont know how to word it other than....THIS wonderful lady is giving away a trip for 2 to PARIS on her blog!!!! Are you kidding me? What would I give to go to Paris, let alone for a WEEK with my very busy hubby who I do not see nearly enough?! I am taking my chances at winning this one, and you should too! ( although this will lessen my chances, but hey, we are all in this together :) ) Head on over to Oh, Happy Day! and take your chance at a week of love in Paris.

http://ohhappyday.com/2011/06/goes-to-paris

Thanks, Oh happy day for the chance of a lifetime!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi thanks for the follow and the comment! I'm following you back!! Is this the right blog? You have a bunch... :o)

    Are the pics on the right from your etsy shop? I'll go favorite it if they are. Really cute! I think I might set up an etsy shop... but so far I've only made one thing lol.

    ReplyDelete